So, today was my first OB/GYN appointment at the Naval Hospital. Yesterday, I was scolded like a child by my primary doctor who unjustly accused me of NOT taking my thyroid medication. He said that I was intentionally hurting my baby after he told me I probably shouldn't even try to have one in the first place. He finds me childish, and I hate him. I called Tricare and demanded a new doctor! The lady told me to definitely come in and fill out the form, so in a couple of weeks, I should have a new primary doctor.
Anyway, I went to the OB appointment and I saw a few nurses and midwives, no doctors. I got a dating ultrasound for their records, they faxed Dr. P (my RE) for my records and medications, I filled out a bunch of paper work, and I talked to the lady about classes at the hospital. I'm already signed up for one in April (third trimester) because they were filling up fast. Of course, most of the women around here are pregnant, so of course you need to sign up early if you want in!
No comments:
Post a Comment