Monday, October 26, 2009

Miserable

My goodness am I miserable! I've been having morning sickness.... Well, evening/night sickness ever since week 7! I haven't puked yet, but my goodness am I miserable. I was concerned at first because I felt nothing but sore breasts. I wished for a little nausea to let me know things are okay with the baby. Well, they're right. Be careful what you wish for!!!
It's hard for me to get in the full gallon of water that I'm supposed to drink daily. I drink half a gallon and supplement the rest with gatorade. Rob's still rubbing my belly and talking to peanut. He kisses her everyday before he leaves for work. It's so cute. I just pray that the baby sticks this time so that he can kiss her little face for real before leaving for work.
Yes, you'll see that I refer to the baby as "She" or "Peanut" all the time. We both think that we're having a girl, but we'll be surprised and just as happy with a boy. We already have the girl name picked out and it's nothing that everyone would expect. It's a beautiful, classic name and I love it! If it's a boy, I want to name him after Rob, but he doesn't want a third. So, we have 3 names that we're bouncing around and we'll settle on one later.
Either way, this is going to be one spoiled child! We don't want to spoil her, but we won't be able to help it for the first few years. I already have the nursery picked out (yep, tons of money there), and the stroller that I want, and of course we're going to be ordering personalized blankets, pacifiers, and other items with the baby's name stitched or engraved into it. I got this idea from Rob because everything he buys me he has engraved with my initials. I love it!
Rob got me this beautiful necklace from Tiffany's for our anniversary and I'm planning to buy myself a matching bracelet. I'm also going to get one for the baby if it's a girl and we're going to start collecting charms! Isn't that a cute idea?!?
As far as the family goes, no one knows about the pregnancy besides my mom, sister, and baby brother. Oh, and handful of friends, and Peanut's Godmother, Rose. We're going to announce the pregnancy to the rest of the family when we get to the second trimester. We might do something cute like put the latest ultrasound picture in a frame, but who knows. If we put it on myspace, everyone will figure it out just as fast and inexpensively.

No comments:

Post a Comment