Thursday, October 29, 2009

The day after......

So, Rob and I went all the way down to Wilmington to see Dr. P. He said that I'd scared the shit out of him. It was a pretty scary night. The bleeding has slowed down and almost stopped, so that's good. Of course I'm only a little relieved. I can't seem to relax at all. This whole pregnancy this is super scary. I'm at 9 weeks and 2 days and I have 31.5 weeks left to go (28 if we go to 37 weeks).
I've been laying in bed since we got home from the doctor. Rob was smiling so big when the tech and the doctor did the ultrasound. The baby's growing and getting cuter. When we heard the heartbeat, he went from smiling to cheesing! What a dork! The tech printed out a picture and handed it to me, and I gave it to him while I got dressed and he was staring at it, just smiling away. He really wants this baby, so hopefully he gets it. Right now, I'm just taking it one day at a time, hoping to make it to the second, then the third trimester.

9.2 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment